Booking Terms and Conditions
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
Maison Noosa adopts the following practice when dealing with the cancellation of a holiday booking.
We recommend all guests consider travel insurance.
If the booking is cancelled 7 days (30 days High Season) or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an Administration Fee* of $100.00.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days (30 days High Season) prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An Administration Fee* of $100.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
Short Notice Bookings: Where a booking is made less than 7 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. An Administration Fee* of $100.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
Confirmed Bookings: A booking that has not been confirmed by a deposit being paid is not guaranteed. A deposit of one night’s accommodation or 1/3 of the total accommodation, whichever is the greater, will confirm a booking.
The balance of the tariff is due on arrival.
No refund should guests reduce their stay once in-house.
Weather conditions are unfortunately not within our control and therefore no refund will be given based on poor weather conditions.
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Two night minimum stay for low season
Beachfront Apartments min 5 nights stay applies year round
Five night minimum stay in High season
Subject to availability one night bookings may be accepted with a short lead-in time.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING & OCCUPANCY
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
1. Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
2. Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
3. The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
4. The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
5. Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
6. Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
7. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
8. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
9.The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
10.There is no refund for early departure.
11.The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
12.The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
13. In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an Administrative Fee* of $75.00, will only be made if more than 7 days (30 days High Season) notice is given. Please see our complete cancellation policy below.
14.The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
15. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
16. Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of Maison Noosa Apartments without the approval of management.
17. Every effort is made to allocate according to a guests request. This is not guaranteed and is not always possible.
18. Guests or invitees of guests shall not create noise likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any person staying in the resort.