Terms & Conditions
A booking is confirmed once a deposit has been received by Maison Noosa and the following terms apply:
1. Flexible Rates:
For stays of four nights or less, a deposit of 50% accommodation is required.
For stays of five nights or more, a deposit of three night's accommodation is required.
The balance of accommodation must be paid 7 nights prior to arrival in low season or 30 days prior to arrival in mid/high season. Season dates vary from year to year, so please check with our reservations team. Date changes can be made free of charge prior to the balance payable date.
2. Special/Promotional (prepaid non-refundable rates):
All special/promotional/non-refundable rates must be prepaid in full at time of booking and are strictly non refundable. Date changes are available greater than 7 days prior to the booked arrival date, and will incur a $100 admin fee and are subject to the current advertised tariff/nightly rate. One date change is available and must be re-booked greater than 7 days prior to the booked arrival date, within a maximum 6 month booking window.
We accept cash, EFT, Visa, Mastercard (1.5% processing fee) or American Express (2.5% processing fee).
Please advise our reservations team if you prefer to pay by EFT and do not want your credit card charged. A bank payment receipt will be required to confirm your payment and booking. Bank transfer details (must be received no less than 7 days prior to arrival):
Breeze MR Pty Ltd Trust Account
BSB: 034-215 Account: 733-952
Weather conditions are unfortunately not within our control and therefore no refund will be given based on poor weather conditions. We highly recommend travel insurance.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept bookings for school leaver celebrations due to our strict Body Corporate By-laws and unit owner letting terms and conditions. If school leaver celebration bookings are received in contrary to our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to remove the guests and/or cancel the reservation without any refunds.
Maison Noosa adopts the following practice when dealing with the cancellation of a holiday booking. If the booking is cancelled 7 days in low season (30 days high season) or more, prior to the booked arrival date, there will be a full refund less an administration fee* of $100.00.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days in low season (30 days high season) or more, prior to the booked arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period and value of the original booking. An administration fee* of $100.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded. No refunds are available should guests reduce their stay once in-house.
Weather conditions are unfortunately not within our control and therefore no refunds are available due to weather conditions. We reserve the right to cancel/reject reservations due to inventory or rate errors.
In the interests of all guests, Maison Noosa is totally non-smoking resort.
Each person signing their registration card ("the Guest") acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as "Guest") occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the
authority of the Guest.
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage, including extra cleaning or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- There is no refund for early departure.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions. Additional cleaning on departure may attract an additional charge.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- In the event of the Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an Administrative Fee* of $100.00, will only be made if more than 7 days (30 days High Season) notice is given. Please see our complete cancellation policy below.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests' property.
- Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of Maison Noosa Apartments without the approval of management.
- Every effort is made to allocate according to a guests request. This is not guaranteed and is not always possible.
- No personal bedding or additional beds are permitted. Additional guests not permitted to sleep on the floor or furniture. All additional guests will attract additional charges.